Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Palmer Out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dgup76, Nov 26, 2012.

?

What impact do you feel a change at OC will have on the Titans offense?

It will make them significantly better. 11 vote(s) 26.8%
They will be a little better. 23 vote(s) 56.1%
It will have no impact. 5 vote(s) 12.2%
They'll actually play worse. 2 vote(s) 4.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    The only wheel route I remember was against the Bears and Urlacher mugged CJ before the ball got to him, but no call was made.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the offense looks tomorrow.
  2. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    A wheel route with cj surely you jest! It would only pit our fastest player vs a lb or a safety. I love CJ but hate the run 5 yards into the middle of the field and turn around route that he has perfected.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    I think we get a lot better with Palmer out. No excuses for some of our offensive days. We've got the talent to win games.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,579
    CJ is very iffy as a receiver. I can't hate anyone for not throwing the football his way.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802

I'm kind of thinking there was dissention in the Locker room that factored in to all this too. It seems like each week the comments from the Offensive Players on the local news were getting a little deeper in pointing to the fact that they did not like Palmer. Or at least that's the vibe I was getting. I personally think Munch was trying to make it to the end of the season with Palmer and maybe the players quit on Palmer and made their point. ???
    Ensconatus high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    Frank Wycheck stated this week that he couldn't understand Palmer's Offense. Wycheck stated that Palmer had the offense so locked down that they weren't really allowed to change/adapt a play in real time and that there was no way that he could have ever played the game under Palmer.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440
    That's so sad to hear about. It sounds like Palmer was almost too smart for his own good. He had a system that was complex and I'm sure if it was run correctly could really do well. But he sounds stubborn as all hell and unwilling to adapt.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,303
    or he just sucks.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Chris Palmer is sitting in his recliner laughing his ass off.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,546

This has already been proven to be incorrect. 3rd or 4th most reliable in the league.

Yes, I was surprised too.