Palmer "...there’s more issues than people want to admit to."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

The Tennessean - Titans Insider

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/11/27/palmer-munchak-had-to-do-what-he-thinks-is-best/
    by Jim Wyatt

Reading inside the lines of this article it does seem, although not elaborating enough, that Palmer knows this franchise is years behind at the current moment. He eludes to it a lot in his quotes but doesn't outright say it. Regardless, the Titans after cleaning house recently from the Fisher era, seems to need to clean house yet again - this time from the "Houston Oilers" era once and for all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

what was the christmas present?

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Not sure but rumor is Jerry Gray is getting a Rolex and a Pink Slip.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Oh please, Palmer was in over his head. I'm sure he's a great person, but he's not the guy I wanted leading this offense. I'm really not going to miss those screens to Kendall Wright for little to no gains

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Years behind?? Why come?

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah I dont know - he basically admits there will be growing pains in his quote above; but its much more than just the progession of Locker I think is what he is trying to state. Not in as many words but I think he is taking shots at the team as a whole ex/ defense - its not all on him being a QB guru trying to turn Locker into Aaron Rodgers after 1 seaspn. Maybe he likes the Nashville area? In the same article he claims he may keep his house in Nashville. Ha who knows - maybe no one else wanted him as their OC.

I mean cmon - the HARTFORD COLONIALS?!?! Titans we're the only pro-team interested in him im sure which is why he left the UFL back to the NFL.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He may know more than we do but then again he could just be bitter.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah he did come off bitter from reading the quotes. A few mini-shots about the team having their issues and followed by "but I wish them the best of luck" several different times ...

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Palmer has no track record other than longevity to back up his statement.

Maybe he is saying Britt sucks, which I think we should get rid of any inconsistent players at this point. Cook is not the legit superstar TE we want him to be, sorry fans. He drops passes right in his hands. CJ has improved but that 10+ yard loss on 2nd down inside our own 20 was horrendous. If he can't stop himself from doing that I would take a fatty 3.3 carry CONSISTENTLY and not pay CJ this 9 million guaranteed mark before next season.

Locker
    Nate Wash
    K.Wright

we can move forward with.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

fixt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar