Game Day Thread Panther @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That's because he sucks when it comes to getting open

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Sucks for hunter! Now we are really thin at receiver time to sign more tight ends!!!

3. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Was hoping to see someone cold cock Newton.........

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Can someone please jump across and take his head off.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

How many times is Dex going to fumble without repercussions ???

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

For who though? Nobody we could draft with the number 1 overall pick will turn this team around. The new coach will have the biggest impact, and the second biggest impact will be by the staff he hires, to get the current players playing like they should, followed by the 3rd biggest impact removing Michael griffin from the roster

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Are you surprised? Were people REALLY expecting to win this? I wanted to win, was hoping to win, but was not expecting to win.

Our secondary is still banged up, as is our offensive line. We have a rookie QB and replaced our God-awful head coach mid season (thankfully). I mean, what did you expect?

I thought we generally played well today. Our offense was bad, but we should also remember who we were playing. Defense played well considering it's injury situation, and just ran out of gas IMO.

This season was over a month ago...things are still looking up for the future though IMO.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I was hoping for an overachieving performance today but Panthers are just better. They have a lot more talent. Sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If the pats still want McCourty, I'm all for trading him in the offseason and getting the best pick for him as possible.

Can't stay on the field and he is #2 corner at best.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm so pissed right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar