Game Day Thread Panther @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbackbone

titanbackbone Special Teams Standout

Why are you guys talking about hunter with a broken leg? Did i miss something?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apparently so
    Rolled up from behind, they air-casted it and took him off on the cart

3. bupac

bupac Starter

in other news, Jags just won lol. We are the new Jags

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Meh. We got beat by an undefeated team. Our D is impressive. O still needs work, but at least Mariota wasn't on his back the entire game.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

I hope we hire someone who is very offense oriented and he keeps lebeau. And then we get that high draft pick and use it wisely

6. titanbackbone

titanbackbone Special Teams Standout

Holly ****ttt!!! Gamepass is really late, in my world hunter just got injured 30 seconds ago...

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

At who?

DMC? Fumbleitis?

I'm not mad, not as mad as i was for 6 straight games. We lost, but not in the same manner we usually do.

Defense was wore out, sure, but we pummeled newton with all those sacks. Our secondary is busted all to hell, but we played hard on that side of the ball.

I would be mad, but this wasn't titans being titans as much as usual. A loss hurts less coming off a win previously.

Should have played balls out on offense, though. And not had cluster in as much. We were only down by 4 at the half. I think we did alright considering.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

The defense kept it close, but the offense couldnt do anything in the second half. The panthers defense is just that good.

On to the kitties...

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

How sad that we just added a couple of pieces on the defense in FA and they are worlds better, but we pretty much use our entire draft on offense to get 3 and outs.

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

[="Aqutis30, post: 1409651, member: 9742"]How sad that we just added a couple of pieces on the defense in FA and they are worlds better, but we pretty much use our entire draft on offense to get 3 and outs.[/QUOTE]

That's a playoff team, competing to make a run at the SB, the Panthers. We are just a team trying to figure things out. Their D is tough as nails. We don't have the firepower to go against that D. They even shut down Greenbay and Rogers. I can't sit here and say 100% i anticipated us to beat them. we are not their level yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar