Post-Game Thread Panther @ Titans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

running andrews off LG on 2 and 8 on our 25 down by 7 expecting the 10th time will work is just plain stupid. that's on Mularkey/Michael.

The conservative gameplan is an indictment of how bad DGB really is right now. And I'm beginning to have serious doubts about Mariota's ability to throw the long ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He quit running. At the least, he should have broken it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Field position was horrible most of the game and the INT, followed by the Fasano drop and a dropped snap killed any chance the Titans had.

Once down by two scores, I would have thought Mularkey would have taken a few more shots downfield but, as you say, I don't know how much faith he has in Mariota's arm, his OL to protect or the ability of anyone to go up and get it.

No doubt the Panthers were defending it but I they had to try something to get some points. I believe the Titans got one first down the second half until garbage time.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Zero time for routes to develop. Mariota throws the ball in like 3 seconds, otherwise he'll end up on his backside. Probably wont see very many deep shots for the remaining of the year, sadly.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yes, our offense struggled... but lets not forget the arguably league best Panthers defense we were facing.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

@Subjugation with the willful ignorance I see.

cant fix stupid

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

DGB did not come out of his break at full speed and that made the ball appear wide. Even then he failed to play DB and defend the ball from the CB. MM8 has to throw that ball before DGB is even at the break point. MM8 has to trust DGB will run his route properly.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

going into the 4Q the Titans had like 4 more yards than at the half - just pathetic. 0 passing yards in the 3Q

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We knew for us to win this game we would have to play perfect and hope that Cam made a mistake or 2. We did not play perfect and the one chance we had to get an INT the ball went right through our hands. Several times I thought we would be able to strip Cam of the ball, but we just didn't get it done. That shanked punt that ended up rolling down the sidelines really hurt because it flipped the field on a crap play.

We are a young team that just needs to continue to get better over the rest of the games this year.

The Panthers certainly remind me of the 99 titans. Tough defense, solid run game, a QB who can get the 1st down and is hard to take down, and solid ST play.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I see I still own that loser @Subjugation 's mind

but the rent is cheap there

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar