Panthers DT Kris Jenkins on the block ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

http://charlotte.com/141/story/77146.html

The Carolina Panthers have told other teams Pro Bowl defensive tackle Kris Jenkins could be available in a trade.

not that we would be interested in a Pro Bowl DT or anything

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Certainly an intriguing option. Depends on what we would have to give up for him.

3. You wanna help a team that was ranked last on defense you grab this guy.With him and albert in the middle it would make them one of the top DT tandems in the league.Not only that you would have a great rotation with starks,long,and brown getting reps.You pick up a pro bowl tackle like jenkins it will take the pressure off the DE position we desperatly need.Pull the trigger

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I want him but, but getting him is probably out of the question.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Kris Jenkins is a boss

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Why is that? The asking price? I would love to say strap getting Turner and push to grad this DT and Asante Samuel.

I live in a dream world tho

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I offer them David Carr ...... :grrhee:

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, that is a fantasy, because getting all three is just not possible. Samuel and Jenkins are both pipe dreams, and Turner seems to have hit a snag.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Stupid question .... but I Shall ask it

take all of our draft picks this year ......
    shuffle them all up and package some to obtain higher picks ....
    then.......

would you trade this entire draft to get

RB Michael Turner
    CB Asante Samuel
    DT Kris Jenkins
    MLB Nick Barnett (talks with Packers not going well)
    WR Larry Fitzgerald (or Steve Smith who is rumored to be an odd man out in CAR due to Peppers and Gross)

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yes because all of those guys on that list are young talent and just what we are looking for, 1 of them led the league in int's, another averages 6.3 yards per carry, career, another one is a 80-90 catch reciever, and another one is a probowl d-linemen, who wouldnt trade all theyre picks for those guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar