Panthers DT Kris Jenkins on the block ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

AMEN lets do it! instant superbowl contenders

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Barnett is too light and not good enough in traffic to fill a need for us.

Jenkins falls very much into the Kearse category. If he has anything left he won't be let go. If he doesn't have anything left he will be, in which case he's not worth pursuing.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd take Jenkins but if we got Steve Smith wow VY would be an instant Pro Bowler(not a reserve) And a top QB in the league in passing along with raising our O's production dramatically...too bad it won't happen. But I will take Jenkins and Dillon before April 29 or w/e draft day is.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Redskins prove it is not that simple.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, I speculated Jenkins might be released when I looked at the player salaries by team, and posted such, but Smith? I can't see them doing that. And where does Larry Fitzgerald come from, Puck?

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

No doubt I would, draft picks are one of the most overrated things in the NFL, that, and Mike Vick

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Draft picks are the most overrat...Man I can't even fathom what you just said. :ha: :ha:

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ryan Leaf

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah but...Uh. You understand that ALL players, busts and stars, come from the draft right? I mean, maybe you mean high-profile prospects are overrated at times, but c'mon...

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you mean like Drew Bennett and Priest Holmes ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar