Paper plane fun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Finally got it out the window... on what seemed like my 100th attempt.

up and away

Quality fun :)

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I suck.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I need to try this where I have a mouse. This laptop touchpad ain't gettin it.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What's killing me is that I actually got it out the window.... once. And of course have been completely useless since. Now I'm determined to get at least one more decent toss.

Oh yeah, I suck at any type of vid game (so it shouldn't come as a a shock to me that I suck at this too)... I did kick some butt in Diablo II though (does anybody still play that game... it'd be fun to get a gotitans members together and play some D2)

Gratuitous

[​IMG]
    :)

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh im straight up BALLLLLLIN

10th try out of the window did a nice little flip in the air then past the trees and landed down at 39.743m

HAHAHAH and my "Global Rank" is still only 224079. Dang I wonder how far this thing can actually go.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

44.632m!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

My one successful toss was 64.5.

I AM MIGHTY!
    [​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

me too

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ohhhh baby I just got 70.01

I am getting quite good. The trick is to start from the far left hold the plane by its *** end and fling it as fast as u can move your mouse while doing a waving motion from up to down to give it that loop motion.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I just got 75.51 (total fluke).... I still suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar