Passing TDs Rare for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I'm dead serious when I say this, I've said it before... we need to activate Ingle Martin to the 53 man roster and consider giving him some spot duty.

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

sorry i meant two!!!! the point was dropping tds

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

The Ganther bobble could have gone either way... I'll agree he had a good chance, but the defensive player had the angle.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm still not sold on it. Collins throws for what, 200+ yards against Houston. Young throws for 46 yards against the Raiders and because 2 touchdown passes were dropped, that makes the difference. I think we're still off by about 150+ yards that weren't thrown.
    I agree that we were focusing more on the running game against the Raiders, but you still have to support it with some sort of an aerial attack.

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

THREE. 3. THREE. dropped td passes.

ganther, troupe, williams
    two in one drive... but regardless... when we were in the red zone he put the ball in the spots he needed to.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Troupe didn't drop a pass buddy. Stop listening to all the other VY homers. He was overthrown. Ganther dropped a pass. Roydell dropped a pass.

Add those up. 1 + 1 =... (i'm going to give you a chance here)

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

exactly. Those 2 passes took about 10 seconds. There was still 55+ minutes played. What happened there? It's sort of like saying Bonds had a quiet game because he was walked once.

8. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

yeah the one that only produced field goals...

9. bromike

bromike Guest

Vince doesn't call the plays. When you only have 14 attempts it's going to be real hard to throw for 200 yards. I think collins had what 40 or 50 attempts. Be real folks Vince Young is an awesome leader and the receivers need to catch the ball and he needs to get out of the pocket run more to losen thinks up for the pass. This will make pass rushers a little tentative if he starts hurting them with his legs again. All I can say is we are 5-2 and have a good oportunity to be 6-2 at the half way point against my hometown panthers. The best case scenario when the season started by all postings to forecast the season. 6-2 was the best case scenario and we are one win away from our best case scenario. Folks celebrate the success!

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar