Path to the playoffs just got a little easier!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

I wish I shared your 'optimism', however I don't see them going worse than 3-3.

While I don't fear a Matt Leinart led offense, I REALLY don't fear a Blaine Gabbert led one. It'll come down to defense and the running game against the Jags, and the Txeans are better at both. Toss in the bye week at just the right time and the return of Andre Johnson, too. I just can't see Houston losing.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, it is about time the annual collapse started. :wink2:

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Anyone remember when the jets were 8-3 a few season ago.. then brett farve started sucking and they finished the season 9-7 and missed the playoffs

Queue: the 2011 Texans

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Titans only need to win. If they do, they're in - I'll put money on it..
    If they lose more than two then they are screwed anyway..

BTW, BTT, that Kid Rock has got to go. No amount of baby blue or CJ fixes that fail.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I thought Lil wayne was a cheesehead? I think he's for any team who is conveinent

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think that the Titans are in if they finish 10-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar