Patrick Willis

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You would have to think they could tell Walters wasn't going to be their franchise QB. Heck if he was that good they should have handed him the ball instead of bringing in another QB. They could have Lienart with Walters backing him up right now and then be looking to draft the best player available. Now their franchise is screwed for a while which IMO is a good thing.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If I recall correctly there was a lot of talk before the season (even by Raider90210 - and we know how accurate he is) that Walter was looking good.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

How are those 'cool unis'? they're just solid black, now if they wore something like their fans, that would be cool :ha:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm going to put this thread back on page 1.

5. The Playmaker

The guy is a great LB who can play MLB which is what we need. I've seen him alot last season and think he is awesome.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

7. The Playmaker

SEC all the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar