Patrick Willis

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The teams that go into a draft with tunnel vision drafting by position are the same teams that continue to draft at the top. We are doing just fine right now. We need the best playmaker we can get. Besides, who knows how much longer Schwartz will last...

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

BPA if none of the main guys at the positions of need are gone then you have to consider Willis unless you think you have a shot at H.B Blades or Brandon Siler round 2. Because I don't know if Tulloch is the answer it's to early to tell but that is up to the coaches.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

what do ya'll think of patrick willis?

he might be available at #19...would he play MLB or OLB in the pro's?

being in memphis, i have seen many ole miss games and this guy is just a stud...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he would be a very good pick, but we just dont value MLB enough to select one in the first.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bM4sEmaFLQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bM4sEmaFLQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and yes, this is darren mcfadden he's running down.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVaa8NWqync"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVaa8NWqync" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

he is the only guy I would take above Landry............he is that good. But unless FR is not resigned forget about him..............plus i think he'll go top 12 anyhow

6. landry hasnt done ***** tonight i wouldnt take him... with our first pick anyways

7. Fry

yeah, landy has missed a few easy tackles and misjudged a couple balls.

8. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

No idea why yall dont think we need an upgrade at LB. Have yall not seen enough of teams running the ball up and down the field on us? I like Willis a lot. Nelson and Okoye would be the others in my top 3 of players who might fall to 19.

9. Fry

it's not that we dont NEED a mlb, we just dont value them enough to select one in the first round.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i guess you saw a different game than me then................he was all over the field and had a pick...............I mean I can understand you saying you like someone else over him at the same spot.............but Landry is and was a great college S and he is more suited for the NFL...........just look at his brother DLandry this yr who is no where near as talented ..............a rookie S who started witht he Ravens who played great this yr.............Landry will be the top S in the NFL in about 2-3 yrs............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar