Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I was warned not to argue with you TNT cause your just one of those guys who loves to argue for the sake of arguing. It is REALLY REALLY sad that you were waiting on VY to have a bad game. TO bad you had to wait until the last game of the season huh? But you got the last laugh didnt you? Now go back to playing SPORTS, (if you consider putt putt a sport), for another 20 years and quit trolling. You remind me of the Texan fans that come here and throw stones.
  2. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Go Broncos!
  3. TNThunder Guest

New QB? Are you saying Vince can't learn to stand in the pocket and deliver? I believe he can. Sad that you don't feel he can learn to do it.
  4. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25

Again you make a mistake. You were not replying to MY post when you stated this. So maybe you should READ and UNDERSTAND things because it makes you look STUPID when you dont.
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I've already banned 2 people since the game ended and handed out a few more demerits. So all of you guys tone it down. Stick to the teams and cut out the personal crap. Or else...
  6. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I am glad you think he can. I KNOW he can. He had done it in just about EVERY game he has played.
  7. TNThunder Guest

No, I love to talk about football. You can't win an argument with me because I state facts. You just let your emotions run away. The quote at the bottom of my profile should tell you what sport I played for 20 years. See if you can figure it out. When you do, you can tell us about all your athletic endeavors.
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    aside from being a tad classless, Bill may have done us a favor

if there is a positive to come from a negative is that the Patriots exposed quite a few problems that we have several months to address
  9. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    My bad....just irritated.
  10. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

:werd:

I pulled a Gunny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.