Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $8,429
    We held up... yo momma's head cause it be so huge. Last time she went to a football game, people kept wanting to take her home cause they thought it was bobble head giveaway night.

So there. :chuck:

Seriously, if this goes to smack, start a thread in there. Let's keep this one on the game, strategy, etc.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    I am not really interested in starting smack with these guys. They are actually some of the better opposing teams posters I can remember.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    I agree with TJ on this. Just start a Pats@Titans smack talk thread.
  3. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans: T Mike Otto (finger, knee) is out. DT Sen’Derrick Marks (knee) is doubtful. DE Scott Solomon (knee), DT Jurrell Casey (elbow) and LB Zac Diles (hamstring) are questionable.

Patriots: RB Shane Vaereen (foot) is out. G Nick McDonald (shoulder), CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), TE Daniel Fells (shin), CB Sterling Moore (knee) and T Sebastian Vollmer (back) are questionable. S Patrick Chung (shoulder) is probable.

Source: Titans Insider
  4. TNTitans58 Rookie

Moolah:
    $40
    Hate to say it guys but I don't see us winning this. May get ugly. This Patriots offense may end up being one of the best in NFL history numbers wise, especially with the score runner upper Josh McDaniels back as OC

Patriots 38
    Titans 24
  5. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $677
    I haven't decided to watch the game at my firends house with all the Pats fans or stay alone in my apartment. It's a tough call.

I'm pretty confident in our defense. I reckon Gray will get at Brady and our D-line has a great offseason and looks very good. I think we can get pressure with the dline alone.

On offense I have reservations about CJ, but he has to be respected, it all comes down to the O-line though if they can give him holes then he'll rush for a 100yrds easy.

Locker is the wild card if he can keep us in the game and punish the Pats on Bootlegs and PA then we have a very good chance.
  6. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    If we win the turnover battle and time of possession, I think we'll take it by a touchdown.

31-24 Titans

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    We're screwed, the Pats just signed my pal Michael Hoomanawanui. Game over. :cj:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    whew he's probable. i was worried we wouldn't be able to wang chung after the game.
  9. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    If Chung is out I would like to see Ebner get the start. He's probably the least experienced player in the NFL but he has looked really good in the preseason.