Pats Hernandez questioned in homicide probe (now arrested)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh yeah. Because all that talent does oh-so well in the NFL, huh?

Stop acting like Alabama and Florida = some amazing godly conference.

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'd be willing to bet the SEC produces the most solid starters out of all the conferences. The SEC is a godly conference with Bama, Arkansas, LSU, Auburn, A&M, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. They have won the last seven national champions for a reason.

SEC SEC SEC.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I do feel like Karma should make the Ravens be the worst NFL team over the next 40 years.

I'd never feel sorry for them, just like I've never felt sorry for sucky Detroit.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And his name is Nick Saban. Won one with LSU. Les Miles won one at LSU with his recruits. Wins three with Alabama. Just imagine if Nicky Satan went to the PAC12...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I wonder if he has made the transition to WR yet.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You'd lose that bet.

Arkansas???!

A&M???!

South Carolina?!

You can't be serious right now.

Why not mention Vanderbilt and Ole Miss while you're at it.

How many teams from the SEC won those 7 championships?

Exactly. But keep riding coat-tails of Alabama and Florida.

8. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Lol. Every conference in the country has their fair share of bad teams.. that should be obvious.

The SEC leads the nation in average top 25 and BCS ranking, and leads the country in terms of their players being drafted. You may not believe that the SEC is as powerful as some people make it out to be, but can you really deny that it's currently the strongest conference in the country? The level of competition is higher in the SEC than any other conference.. that's why I like us to draft out of there as much as possible. It's a dogfight every Saturday in the SEC. The SEC may not be the all time strongest conference, but for the past 10-15 years, they have completely dominated.

Still not convinced? Here's the current top 25 rankings. Note the FIVE SEC teams in the top NINE. FIVE OUT OF NINE. No other conference can compare to that. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/polls/ Yeah, that A&M team you're laughing at, they are currently #5. Same goes for South Carolina at #8. Good call there DW.:hugelaugh:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you have a better chance of convincing deuce Wayne that ketchup isn't red

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar