Pats Hernandez questioned in homicide probe (now arrested)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Average in top 25 ranking? Cool. They also lead in teams that are overrated and ranked far too high every year due to merely being a part of the SEC.

Most players drafted? You're right. On average, .5 SEC players are drafted more per year than any other conference. Yes.... .5. Point. Five. So dominant!

It IS the strongest conference in football right now- and for many factors.

But this whole "soooo dominant" thing? Pretty sure this year's bowl games stopped that talk. Or should have.

The level of competition is not higher. That's proven wrong every time a star SEC QB is drafted. Or a star SEC running back- they very rarely do anything in the NFL. Wonder why? Sure look great vs all those "great" SEC defenses.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Peyton Manning?

As for RBs, Shawn Alexander?

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Houston has the biggest drought by far ... Too many "GOOD GUYS" on that team :cow:

On the other side of the coin, Their Texas neighbors to the North - Dallas is well ... Dallas :troll:

(this may not be totally updated to the minute, I think Indy just had a recent arrest?)

[ per - fansided facebook page http://fansided.com/ ]

[​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Good job. 2. 1 at each position.

And they were drafted 15 and 13 years ago.

In such a long run of dominance, I'd say that's pretty sad.

haha

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

god damn you kenny britt

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The chiefs should be higher. They had a murderer, he just offed himself before he got arrested.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

thought i would show off my skills to you guys.... Photoshop difficulty level: EXPERT

Attached Files:

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

#RESPECT

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

9 out of 15 Championships in the BCS era!

Alabama, LSU, Florida, Auburn, and UT all with championships in the modern era of college football. All had to win a championship game to win one (unlike teams from the prior era of college football- ya know, like Michigan).

SEC undefeated in title games vs every other conference.

SEC SEC SEC

If you can't admit the better competition and better football then you are just butt sore over the domination you've witnessed for a decade and a half.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I'm not a big college football fan. I watch it, but just not as big of a fan as some, and I'm not an 'SEC SEC SEC' guy ... other than Vandy, I really don't like any of the SEC schools.

However, I can't deny that the SEC is the best conference in college ball right now, and its not even close. Its def. the conf to draft from right now too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar