pats signed kelly washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

not that I really wanted the titans to get him, but man the Pats sure aren't standing pat this offseason...

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

This just means that we need to get better in the DB department.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Tom Brady must have threatened retirement or something. I mean they spend a 2nd round pick on Welker, sign Stallworth and now Washington. And they already have Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell on the roster.

5. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I wonder how he and Stallworth will get along. I seem to remember them two having trouble at U.T. Any one else remember?

6. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

no from what i thought i heard they were best friends and they were both going to put themselves in the draft, but at the end washington said no. stallworth tried to remove himself 2 but it was 2 late

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Kevin Curtis or bust.

I'm not one of those who was screaming for Reinfeldt's head last week, but I'm getting close to ready to join the lynch mob. Our roster simply isn't strong enough to just add players through the draft and expect to be a playoff contender next year.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Now now nigel, I've been harsh to Reinfeldt but we don't need this negativity from a vet like you on this board:grrhee:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Kelly Washington wouldn't have made a diff.. let the pats have him..

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Curtis isn't good enough to make a big difference IMO. Might as well let Roby and Williams have a shot. Curtis will want to be over paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar