Pats suspected of stealing Jets D signals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I would love to see them tainted by scandal.

I hope it is resolved soon, and in a manner that harms their competitiveness in the future.

I would also love to hear more about the RF issues.

2. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Yeah, from what the most Pats fans are saying as far as this goes is two things:

1."So what everyone does it." (probably true)

2. "3 superbowl rings for a draft pick penalty that is fine with me" (Which means they are at least partially condoning this)

Like I told the rest of my family especially my brothers it just goes to show you the huge doubles standard that Pats fans have and New Englanders in general.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't see this as a huge scandal. Trying to read the other teams signals is just part of war. That's why you see coach's put a clipboard over their mouth's when they're talking in their headsets. I saw a clip of some college football game this weekend where there were 3 assistant coach's holding up towels around the head coach so no one could read his lips.
    The Pat's have been successful, so they catch the most grief. I'm sure the Texans try the same thing, but no one cares because they stink.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

At first I thought it said Pac steals Jets calls or w/e.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Third base coaches everywhere are filling out applications as we speak.

6. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

With a guy like Bill Belichick as their head coach, are we really THAT surprised?

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ha..

or the other teams just forward their playbooks and schemes weeks in advance to "make it fair" for the TexAcants

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

oh, yea, nevermind....BiPolar, you're still on the couch:irked:

9. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

My only beef is that if the tables were turned Belichick would be crying like a 4 yo girl.

Cheating when you DEFINITELY dont need to also seems really *****ish to me.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar