Pats....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pats oline is a bad as ours, but they make up for a lack of talent with effort and numbers. They have 7 guys on that line rotating around and staying fresh, we should substitute talent with effort like they do

Trouble is no one sells out for this team like players on the Pats do...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't think anyone wants Josh McDaniels....wait, I'll happily take him over Whiz, but he's not in my top 7.

Teams like the Patriots and Spurs don't make excuses, and their coaches won't allow that. There's a level of accountability that far exceeds anything the Titans/Oilers have ever had.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Easy to do when you know you will be playing for SB rings.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Sounds familiar.....

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Think I'm putting Brady as the best QB of- all time making it official - he has Gronk now but from what he had to work with and the dominance of the past decade + is something you don't see often - hence most of us in our lifetime we've only seen Brady do what he has been doing

Tier-1
    Brady
    Montana

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Bill is also very cutthroat with players and thats the right way to go about it, you sucking out there-you don't play. If Hunter or Mett or Coty was there and performing like they do, they're done. But here at TN, the leash is super long.

7. Big TT

They, the Pats, draft/find football players...we, the Titans, often draft/find "projects".

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

19-0.

It's happening this time. At the very least they are all but guaranteed a spot in the SB. What if they went 18-0 again and lost to the Packers in the SB? Lol

No one in the AFC can touch them. I think the only team with ANY chance in the AFC would be the Steelers because their offense can match the Pats. Don't see it though.

NFC is wide open right now, but you'd expect it to be the Packers.

9. Big TT

If the sqeelers lose this week they probably will not make the playoffs. F the sqeelers.

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Brady is the best dink and dunk qb in the game. His game very rarely goes past 20 yds. Not knockin him because he's good at it .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar