Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky now Titan's only at ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    yep
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,553
    Youre probably safe
    BiscoPhan11, Titans Eternal and steverife high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    PK also doesn't have a very high opinion of fan's opinions. I think he believes we're all retards. I always thought that he would be a good writer for the National Enquirer. But overall, I don't have a problem with most of what he writes. I just wish he was a little more respectful of other people's opinions. He knows it all, ya know... ;-)
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    lol - read this after I posted. I see we share the same opinion :D
    TitanJeff and Laserjock high five this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,074
    Fits in well at ESPN. A guy who talks a good game and has the connections but in the end does not know as much as he pretends to know. ESPN lost their last good NFL guy when Len Pasquarelli left.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    NO! I'M F(*&ING PK!

(South Park: "I broke the dam" scene...)
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I don't really expect original insight from writers. PK has more access to the Titans than I do, but I think we are probably pretty on par as far as insight from observing games. I don't think he "steals" his ideas. There are only so many directions you can take (Locker sucks, Locker is great, or it is a mixed bag).

I just didn't like getting condescension from saying that rookie McCourty is better than rookie Mouton and will eventually be a good starting CB, the Chris Johnson draft pick was unorthodox but a great pick, etc, etc, etc.
  5. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Texans are about to be on the scope of the Cowboys, 1 man cant cover the Texans these days and the other teams.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,279
    yay you took the bait