Paul Kuharsky now Titan's only at ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really haven't missed your stupidity

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He totally stole my 'double beat' stat for the 2 year fat albert was playing for a contract

he did not call it 'double beat' but he totally stole it and presented it as his own

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Do not see how the guy has a job Paul K is rude and not a pro in my opinion. He is the smartest guy in the room! You can learn more by listening than talking the mid day 180 is the worst radio show I have ever heard in a big market

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no that show they moved too drive time in the afternoon is

I check them out every day I drive into work and I usually listen too Marketplace on WPLN HD2 instead. I would rather listen too what Ben had too say about quantative easing than listen too 104.5 guys asking the listeners call in with their favorite vacation disaster stories

I want Titan/Vol/Predator/vandy/mtsu/ect... talk not the crapola they spew out

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

My thing w/ 104.5 is why the fk do I have to hear every other show talk about walter white and breaking bad? JFC this isn't the view, its a sports show.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES! They are rude to callers and guests.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Lol nope. I used to get in arguments with that guy way back in the day with my first account titanswillwin1

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd bet PK is nice enough and a reasonably likable dude IRL. I've said it before, but I really think he goes out of his way to play up that "Cranky Yankee" schtick. Kind of a "set yourself apart from the crowd" thing. I do think he knows his stuff, for the most part. And I can even enjoy him in small-to-moderate doses. But he definitely comes off as a condescending jerk all too often. And I definitely agree with whoever said that he seems to think most fans are idiots and his opinion is automatically right over theirs.

Dude just needs to scale back the attitude a bit.

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

colin cowherd is the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar