Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky Tells Titans To Take Down Old Players & Get With The New

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39

is it really that hard to believe?

The media loved Munch, no one asked the hard questions. PK at least brought real questions when it mattered. Its not hard to believe that without someone like PK, Munch might still be here.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    I don't see the big deal, in every stadium I've been in they've had posters/banners of former greats hung up somewhere in the general area. Also, I don't see who we would actually put up there.

-QBs are a good choice but Locker may not be here next year.
    -CJ is probably gone.
    -Nate is a solid choice, Hunter is too soon, Wright seems like the most likely here.
    -Roos maybe? Is he that good to make a LT the poster boy though?
    -Casey, probably the top choice for more love.
    -Brown? Ayers? Could see a case for both but again, not really standing out after last year.
    -Pollard only in 2nd year, Griffin doesn't get much love, Verner is gone, McCourty is a solid choice.

If we had a team full of big name players and stars then definitely but you can really only make a case for Casey and Wright, maybe Pollard because of his impact so far, Nate I guess, Roos sure, and Verner but he's more than likely gone.

So what's the difference between a fan seeing a former Titan great like Kearse, George, McNair, etc. or Zach Brown?
    Riverman high fives this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    I don't remember anyone in the media loving Munch the 2nd half of this past season. Before then everyone was writing pre/early season fluff pieces or "what if Locker was healthy" articles.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39

by loving, I mean letting him get by pressers without asking anything important.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Gotcha, it's late haha

but yeah agreed on that point. I wonder if it will be any different with Whiz.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Triple down on stupid. You think munch was fired because of pk? I've heard some dumb **** in my day but that is some really really dumb ****
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39

you don't think Smith was gauging the public during that time?
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Pk might have been a loud voice but these forums arnt invisible to info gauging people. Along with twitter and nfl.com comments.

Really, the last thing that I would put stock in is a bias reporter with a negative outlook. Once you see the majority I the fans were very unhappy in all the different facets - it was clear that munch had to go. Annnnnnnd we didn't fire munch. He walked
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,631
    Yeah, I am really excited about seeing a big giant Justin Hunter or Nate Washington poster. THAT WAS SARCASM btw.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,156
    Thats the problem, theres no one worthy of replacing the current posters.
    Renfro95, nickmsmith, nbtoppers2 and 3 others high five this.