Paul Kuharsky Tells Titans To Take Down Old Players & Get With The New

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

is it really that hard to believe?

The media loved Munch, no one asked the hard questions. PK at least brought real questions when it mattered. Its not hard to believe that without someone like PK, Munch might still be here.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't see the big deal, in every stadium I've been in they've had posters/banners of former greats hung up somewhere in the general area. Also, I don't see who we would actually put up there.

-QBs are a good choice but Locker may not be here next year.
    -CJ is probably gone.
    -Nate is a solid choice, Hunter is too soon, Wright seems like the most likely here.
    -Roos maybe? Is he that good to make a LT the poster boy though?
    -Casey, probably the top choice for more love.
    -Brown? Ayers? Could see a case for both but again, not really standing out after last year.
    -Pollard only in 2nd year, Griffin doesn't get much love, Verner is gone, McCourty is a solid choice.

If we had a team full of big name players and stars then definitely but you can really only make a case for Casey and Wright, maybe Pollard because of his impact so far, Nate I guess, Roos sure, and Verner but he's more than likely gone.

So what's the difference between a fan seeing a former Titan great like Kearse, George, McNair, etc. or Zach Brown?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

I don't remember anyone in the media loving Munch the 2nd half of this past season. Before then everyone was writing pre/early season fluff pieces or "what if Locker was healthy" articles.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

by loving, I mean letting him get by pressers without asking anything important.

5. The Playmaker

Gotcha, it's late haha

but yeah agreed on that point. I wonder if it will be any different with Whiz.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Triple down on stupid. You think munch was fired because of pk? I've heard some dumb **** in my day but that is some really really dumb ****

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you don't think Smith was gauging the public during that time?

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Pk might have been a loud voice but these forums arnt invisible to info gauging people. Along with twitter and nfl.com comments.

Really, the last thing that I would put stock in is a bias reporter with a negative outlook. Once you see the majority I the fans were very unhappy in all the different facets - it was clear that munch had to go. Annnnnnnd we didn't fire munch. He walked

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, I am really excited about seeing a big giant Justin Hunter or Nate Washington poster. THAT WAS SARCASM btw.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats the problem, theres no one worthy of replacing the current posters.

• High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar