Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by Childress79, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That change was long overdue. There has been a number of times I didn't leave feedback because I knew it would only lead to getting mine tarnished.
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Paul Williams looks awesome in a Titans uniform!
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

07 Topps Co-Signers Paul Williams Chris Henry Dual Autograph 5/5
    [​IMG]
    Really nice looking card and there's only 5 of 'em! Now if either of these guys would do anything it might be worth the purchase...

did i mention there's only 5 of these :)
  4. monsta

monsta Guest

Nice PW cards guys. I really REALLY like the GO DOGS inscription. Very cool.

I'm the biggest Paul Williams SUPER COLLECTOR. Here's some stats and some of my favorites......

Paul Williams Collection
    Cards: 540/707 76%, Autos: 261, 1/1s: 55

2007 Ultimate Collection NFL Logo Auto 1/1
    [​IMG]

2007 Upper Deck Premier NFL Logo Auto 1/1
    [​IMG]

2007 SPx NFL Logo Auto 1/1
    [​IMG]

2008 Practice Worn Gloves
    [​IMG]

I have tons of other stuff besides cards. Three authentic The Duke Autograph footballs, various other balls, 1 authentic jsy, etc.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey, welcome! You've outbid me quite a few times (I apologize for all of the bad names I've called you while screaming at my computer monitor).

Great, great collection! Didn't you also collect Adam Jones stuff? Did you sell? I think I've noticed you bidding on some Chris Johnson stuff too.... You're killing me :ha:
  6. monsta

monsta Guest

Sorry about the outbidding but when it comes to PW I gotta do what I gotta do. lol.

I did have a pretty large Pacman collection but I'm beginning to part ways with it.

I'm also going crazy with CJ but his cards are starting to get pricey. :( I've been able to get all but one of his lettermens to complete his nameplate. :) I purchased some at $35 a piece - which is cheap considering he is a 1st round RB. There's no way I'll be able to collect CJ like I did PW. Just don't have that type of $$$.
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

hey Monsta,

I too have cursed you a few times after an auction.

You have deeper pockets than I do. Great work on the CJ lettermans. i haven't picked any up yet.Shame this years aren't as nice as last years.

Welcome aboard dude.
  8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

NFL logos are a sweet grab
  9. monsta

monsta Guest

lol. So really I'm Monsta That *************** ;)

Thanks man. I got 2 more in today. With one more on the way and the remaining "O" currently on the bay - I may finish his nameplate in record time. :)

I too liked last years better....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.