Payton in the CFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Saw him play the other week. Runs hard, but seems to have fumbleitis

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

He's played so well that it cost former Patriot Robert Edwards his job. I'm happy for Jarret but it's sucks that it was at Edwards expense. If you recall Edwards completely blew out his knee playing flag football on the beach at the Pro Bowl after an awesome rookie season. It was nice to see him regain some success even if it was in the CFL. Edwards was dumped by Montreal, but has since been picked up by the Toronto Argonauts.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i just dont see how your father can be so good and you cant even make it to the show...

kinda like the Michael Jordan and Jeffrey Jordan thing....

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Could be he has more of his mother's genes.
    I hope he does well, he is a good man.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You wont have to worry about that for LeBrons sons. LeBron Jr and Maximus will be future stars.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Thanks, I always knew I had it in for the NBA

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

please....

i bet Triple A, Alijah Amani Arenas, will school maximus and LeBaby Jr. anyday....

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Probably because you're not born to be a super athlete, you still have to work hard for it. And no I don't want to get into a heritage vs. environment discussion here.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea but if my dad is Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods, im pretty sure im not gonna be playing video games and hanging out with friends growing up, i would think they would have you practicing everyday so you were better then they were, thats how i would raise my kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar