Penalties: The Titans silent bane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I blame some of that on how young our team has been the past few years. Not all, but some.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If it's been 5 years running.. it doesn't seem like it's easy to fix.. I dare say the coaches shoulder this responsibility.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree it does fall on coaching.....

but how strange is it that one of the most knowledgeable coaches, in terms of rules and penalties, has a trend like this?

Speaking about Fisher.....

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I blame Jeff Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I blame Amano. He's an idiot.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I have nothing to support this claim but I believe the Amano and Harris produce the majority of our penalties. IDK but it feels right. With our schedule next season we need to stop giving away yards if we want to make the post season next year

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

My new puppy threw up last week and I am absoutly positive Eugene Amano was the cause.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. amy

amy Starter

It's either a mindset or the players have been undisciplined for so long that it will take more than a season to fix it. And I, too, think Fisher had a lot to do with it. If you let them be undisciplined in the locker room, then they will carry that to the game. And someone tell me why it isn't mandatory for the QB to view films and break down plays? How did VY get away with that?

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Not sure which game, but the Titans had one game this season without a penalty, I cant remember that ever happening. What an anomaly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar