Penn State deserves Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Death Penalty?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2012.
  1. YES, DEATH PENALTY

63.6%
  2. No...

36.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It does, but football and school should never be put together, you're either a student or an athlete. The term "student athlete" is not fair to students or athletes. There really should just be a minor league for football. The NCAA is so azz backwards and also most universities use and abuse the players.

Just do away with college football by calling it something else. Do schools even want football programs? Besides a championship they'll later have to vacate, what good does having NFL players on a campus do? It makes the school money, but what else? get woman and kids raped... I mean really, just break it all up and make a minor league.

Cam Newton, Reggie Bush, the list goes on, the NCAA best players end up crapping all over the system and making a big mess.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they had more than a decade of NOT being Ped State. They were able too lie to their recruits and families selling them an image that was untrue. And that benefited the football program.

Its the reason the NCAA vacated ALL their W from what 1998 thru 2011 - whatever the dates were. Yes allowing Sandusky too abuse children while they ignored it was in fact a coldblooded decision too put Ped State football ahead of the welfare of innocents

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're talking like you're on a lot of drugs right now.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Big Ten Drama

Ohio State players sell their memorabilia..
    Penn State covers up inhumane acts...

and Michigan gets in trouble for practicing too much.

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Yes football does make a lot of money but so does drug dealing. My point is we as a society have warped values. We pay athletes and actor big money and educators crap money. I am as guilty as any I would rather watch a good game than learn a new language.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you know the universal language jdog no need to learn an inferior language

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We pay them good money because they CREATE huge profits. Only makes sense that athletes make millions when they earn their employers millions. Same for any other entertainer.

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Exactly , we put a much greater value on entertainment than education. I understand the concept but that understanding doesn't make it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar