Penn State deserves Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Death Penalty?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2012.
  1. YES, DEATH PENALTY

63.6%
  2. No...

36.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My grandfather still cant figure out emails.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

My grandmother texts and emails. She's all about technology. Part of me wonders if someone typed the emails out for him... or a secretary was emailing on his behalf. Old shaky man hands that have played football for years can't work out on a keyboard like that.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea my grandmother is also very good with technology, in fact she works with NASA, and is on TV every so often. I really don't know how she hasn't rubbed off on him after all these years.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My 92 yr old grandpa uses facebook. And redtube.com.

But the NCAA went way too far with this punishment.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not surprised you would support a coverup of sexual abuse against children.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Not surprised you would want people innocent of crime punished.

Again. Way to twist words and things I never said. You don't have an ounce of logic in you.

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I think civil suits filed will have an uphill battle due to the statute of limitations. I beleive Pennsylvania has some sort of law enacted in 2002 that preserves the right to sue beyond the normal limit in abuse cases but it still has it's limits due to the age of the victim. Some may be barred altogether unless they can get a court to interpret the legislation differently.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Let's be real here. If it were an SEC SEC SEC school you would be infuriated they didn't get the death penalty.

I have successfully proven that although you protest that you hate "conference fans"- you are one. :woohoo:

9. Deuce Wayne

Dude, it's Penn State. I'm a Michigan fan. If I thought it was fair or justifiable, I'd be all for it seeing as how it's a rival school.

I don't think Arkansas kids should be punished for Petrino's affairs. This is no different.

So no. You're wrong.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They should replace the Joe statue with the Batman one.

YEAH BOY I FINALLY SAW TDKR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar