People in Boston are dumb

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The city goes crazy thinking that an advertising campaign for a cartoon is actually bombs and the media whips people into a terrorist frenzy? And now the city plans to sue Time Warner (who owns the cartoon) $750000 to compensate for the costs of this insane exercise. Plus they are charging the student involved in the advertising campaign with a felony of planting a hoax device that causes a panic.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston.bombscare/index.html

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people in general are dumb, some more than others.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Classic, CLASSIC Massachussetts BS.

As a sidebar, I've always been amazed at the irony of this state being the home of the Boston Tea Party. Talk about a place that didn't learn from history.

With the forum TOS in mind, some of you know what I'm talking about.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I wonder what "uncle Ted" thinks of that.:grrhee:

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I had to point out to a friend who lives in Boston that they've done the same thing in NYC, San Fran, Seattle, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, LA and Miami, and none of them shut the entire city down.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that when I read the article.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont see the charges getting far, this is a joke, after 9/11, people just got paranoid, really, we know who would try to get us again if we really have to worry, yet were now always looking over our shoulder, we ned to get past this, and find a way to make security checks easier, and not go silly over little things

And as for the mayor of the city, i laugh at his dumb *****, silly tool.
    Oh yeah, and i hate time warner, they got rid of NFL Ntwrk, charged more, and still say changes need to be made, causing my dad to switch to DishNtwk, making me lose VS, which had the NHL all star gm and shows hockey games regularly

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I hear the Mayor even tried calling CTU looking for Jack Bauer.

:boom:

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

It's pretty simple.....Boston has New York envy. Always has, always will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar