People wonder why I don't like Volkswagon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

that chick in the parking structure was awesome...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was coming home yesterday from Atlanta when a client called. When I asked if I could call her back when I got home, she said, "I like to conduct most of my business calls while driving".

I said, "I'm going down Monteagle Mountain with semi's all around and have only this little hand-held phone."

She said, "so now isn't a good time?"

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

My ex was driving on the way up to Oregon from the Bay Area. We were in a lowered civic and winding threw the Oregon mountains. In Oregon they allow triple cab semis on the road and since the area is logged heavily logging trucks are all over the road as well. She is zipping the car in and out of the lanes to pass these trucks and ends up along side one of the logger trucks fully loaded. So she decides to start a conversation about god knows what and turns to look at me during the conversation. I notice we start to get closer to one of these logging trucks, not only close but so close I could have reached out the window and touched the tailor. I for some reason loose the ability to speak and just start waving my arms which she thinks is funny and starts to laugh. Finally I regain speech and tell her "get the F*CK back into your lane".

4. Blazing Arrow

My college girl friend was driving back from the Bay Area through the San Luis Obispo mountains headed to Santa Barbara. It was around 10 pm and we start the decent from the mountains. This part of the freeway only has one lane and a cliff on our side of the decent. It is a pretty steep grade so you can get going pretty fast. Well she is about half way down the decent and the oncoming traffic lights are hitting us. I notice we are all over the lane and I turn and look at her she is just gripping the steering wheel and kind of squinting. I ask her if something is wrong and she scream "I can't see!" I mean loud like a griffin had come down and torn out her eyes. I yell "Oh my god we are going to die!". The car is dead silent for at least 20 minutes. We move past the mountains and onto level open freeway and all she calmly replies with is "You don't have to be an :grrr::grrr::grrr:."

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yo blazing, how do you get all these west coast gals :)

6. Blazing Arrow

Living in CA helps quite a bit ...

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

it also helps that you have a "casting coach" and tell them you can get them into a movie :grrhee:

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't you mean couch.They're SofaKing good btw.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That last question sounds exactly like something Bill Engvall would respond with something like, "........here's your sign."

When I first started with Verizon, I rode with one of the technicians that I work alongside; she was showing me where all my stores were. She sent a text message, then answered her phone about five minutes later. Those two things didn't scare me as much as when she pulled out a nail file and started filing her nails (vehicle in motion, her behind the wheel).

And you should have responded with, "and YOU don't have to drive like a f###tard either, but you are."

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah? Well my wife drove through my mother's living room.

then locked her keys inside the car somehow after panicking. While it was still running. Headlights on and all. In the middle of the living room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar