Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Percy Harvin's Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 21, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079
    You know what people would say about CJ if he would have said the same thing that AP said?!? "CJ is such a thug and needs to get his act together and stop caring so much about himself and let the coaches make the decisions on resigning players" or "it's clear that he wants him back so he wont have to try as hard and so he can be lazy" etc....Lol some people!
    Obie09 and Titan43 high five this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079
    We still dont have anyone that can throw it to them on a consistent basis!
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    I could have swore he missed games over it. My bad if he didnt. But he does have a diva attitude so I will still pass.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    Where are all these diva comments coming from? I'm sure i don't have the full details but he's always come off as a decent guy during interviews I have seen.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I hear ya,

no rock goes unturned here at goTitans, thought he was good enough to discus.
  6. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $593
    I don't mind divas as long as they stay out of trouble with the law and they can back it up on the field. I loved pacman jones when he was here, but he just could not stay away from trouble.
  7. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    im pretty sure that your the only one that has said that....:crazy:
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,563
    he definately missed games with migraines. yea this makes no sense if he gets calvin type money whats to stop britt from wanting the same amount!?!? hes beedn just as if not more productive as harvin when hes healthy and harvin seems to have missed as money games and is more of a headache
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Source?