perfect draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gkgtchey, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

A week?, its like every 3 days with you dude. Same here I seem to change my mind alot.

I would prefer Dareus in the first, but I guess Locker has a chance to fall into the second with his performance at the senior bowl helped. It still wouldn't stop me from taking a chance on him at 39.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

haha yeah it changes like every day

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

this is almost as bad as whatever idiots thought vince was a better qb than aaron rodgers ... i cringe everytime I came across that thread - are these people serious?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

How's the stock on Paea right now? Any chance of him still falling to the 2nd?

If so I would still go...

1. Prince
    2. Paea
    3. Ponder

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

After the injury, there is a good chance Paea falls to the 2nd, the problem is Ponder will not fall to the 3rd now. He is moving up boards quickly. Currently, I would trade down with the Lions, or someone moving up to get Prince. The move up from 13th would cost the Lions 13th overall, a 3rd and a 5th. I would then take Ayers at 13. Ponder in round 2, Marvin Austin and Tyler Sash in round 3. That would give us a OLB, QB, DT, and SS all in the first 3 rounds.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

marvin austin wont make it to the 3rd round either sorry to say...i woudnt mind havin that mock i put up as it would give us a solid number 2 and then help at dt even though think lb is a bigger need but with a solid player like paea available then if he is could benefit us and take a lb later...and that all decides on who the FO wants for a future qb...

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I don't think so either....but there are a few mocks out lately that have him sliding that far. If he doesn't, then we still have Jenkins, Powe or Fua...this is a deep defensive line draft. So using what I said earlier, without Austin in round 3.....we'd something like Ayers at 13...Ponder at 38....Moffitt (I had him in round 4 in my mock, but he's moving up fast too) and Sash in round 3..and Fua in round 4.

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i could see this but if we take guy over ponder if he is still there i wouldnt understand what the front office is doing

http://nflsoup.com/?p=7360

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar