perfect draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gkgtchey, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Good point but seeing the success of the 3-4 and GB leads me to think he would want to run a similar scheme. Mangini would almost certainly use the 3-4.

Ummmm because or 4-3 defense we have been running hasn't been working. Have you watched a game lately? Not saying it can't but change it this point couldn't hurt.

No infatuation just thinking out loud because the possibility is there depending on our DC. It set them back but they tried and who knows if them running a 4-3 would have turned out any different. Both defenses work its a matter of the players executing and coaches scheming.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

could it be cause of the ppl running the defense? we have talent to produce running the 4-3 defense and dont think we should change but i dont have a clue what is going to happen now that munch is finally changing it all up and i LIKE IT

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1. Von Miller- perfect pick right now imo. Can play LB in the 3-4 or 4-3 and would be an immediate starter.
    2. Stephen Paea- we get the DL help we need, 1st round talent
    3. Colin Kaepernick- high reward type player but will take a couple years

I like that but wouldn't mind Dareus in the 1st and a LB in the 2nd then Kaepernick/Ponder in the 3rd.

4. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Round 1..Von Miller
    Round 2. Locker or Ponder
    Round 3...Jarvis Jenkins

We don't need to risk the QBs being taken ahead of us before our round 3 pick. There are too many teams that need QBs this year.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

If any of you guys are interested at looking at some British fans doing a mock draft the go to this link: http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=79229 I have already made my pick and the draft is ongoing. Look around that message board, you'll be suprised by the number of British fans, like myself, that are obsessed with the NFL and their own teams.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I support the pick...at least it wasnt a QB..
    Von/Dareaus and any defensive pick in the first round is good for that matter... didnt like how the browns took back the draft pick... in a real draft.. there is no takebacks

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm just hoping our 1st round is one of the following players:

Da'Quan Bowers
    Nick Fairley
    Patrick Peterson
    Von Miller
    Robert Quinn
    Marcel Dareus
    Prince Amukamara

since that is 7 players, and we pick 8th.. we should get my wish.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I have a short list of who I want...Miller, Prince, or Dareus.

Yeah also let me change mine up.

1. One of those 3
    2. Ponder/Keapernick (I think Locker will be gone)
    3. LB/DL (depends who take in round 1)

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mines kinda like urs.

Dareus, Fairley, or Bowers.

1. One of those 3
    2. A QB (Mallett, Ponder, Locker)
    3. SS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar