Perfect FA/Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Barr is gonna be so average bruh... Dudes ability to turn the corner just isn't there. I'm not saying draft Johnny, but I'm using that as a comparison to how much I think Barr is worth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We'll see. I don't LOVE the dude like I do Mack, but I still think he could be a pro-bowl level OLB in the NFL in a few years.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Barr would be hard to turn down if he is there. His 6.82 cone time was excellent for a guy his height and size.

Some concern about his edge speed but if he can improve on his 40 time on his pro day and put up a good 10 yard split it is hard to not draft him.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Works for me. Donald is the best D-Linemen in this draft IMO. I know Clowney gets a lot of recognition, but I dont trust his work ethic. Aaron Donald is going to make a lot of QB's miserable in the NFL.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Dude, I would take Donald with no questions asked. The question would be, how do they use him and Casey...Although, I am sure that's a worry that Horton would LOVE to have...I REALLY like the way Donald plays. He is relentless man, plain and simple...and he proved that against good teams and when it mattered as well.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I personally don't see them taking him however...Especially if others fall...

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It would be dirty having Casey/Donald at 34 DE, would be like what the Jets have going on.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

In an incredibly unlikely scenario in which both are available, I would take Mack over Barr in a heartbeat.

But I would still be be very happy with Barr if Mack is gone.

Most mocks have us taking Barr or Mosley (please no), but I've seen a couple that have Mack falling to us (no way it happens though).

My guess is both players are gone by #11. Too bad we didn't lose a couple more games.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am not high on Mosley, but we DESPERATELY need a quality MLB...I don't think people realize how bad that hurts us...That being said, I have seen everything from us taking Mosley, Barr, Lewan, Mathews, Dennard, Gilbert, Pryor, Lee, you name it..and now Donald. Nobody has a clue as to what they will do yet truly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar