Perrish Cox Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ACTyrant, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I thought Reed looked good pre-season in the limited action that I saw and was really shocked when he didn't make the 53. I'm glad he's got another chance now after Cox's departure. Does anyone know much about the DB that we picked up the other week from the Colts (?)..... has anyone seen him play rather looking at stats ?

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

JR just "nipped the tip"

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

• LOL x 12
    • Winner x 3
    • High Five x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I said in the game thread he would get this. He kicked the ball and it hit a security guy in the butt.

[​IMG]

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

How anybody thinks this is a bad move or somehow there is no such thing as addition by subtraction is out of there mind. We can't do any worse. Cox is the worst. It's evident watching and ratings back that up. Now we can be just as bad as the worst or we can go up. I would rather watch hungry rookies play with max effort and suck than watch Cox play lackadaisical and suck because he's content collecting his paychecks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats 3 weeks in a row Blake has made c'mon man

should seriously be cut as well

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good points, but Cox proved he sucks

next man up

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

day 2 and I am still happy with Cox being cut

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

So basically you're willing to give Cox a pass because he sealed a win in Detroit. What about the other 11 games? What about the fact he played terrible the entire game up until Stafford threw it to him? What about the fact he should have cost us the Bears game if their receivers catch passes high school players routinely bring in? It can't get worse. This is rock bottom. It can stay rock bottom or get better. I'll take that scenario over the status quo with Cox. Not too mention we finally have accountability from the front office and everyone outside of Byard in that secondary better take notice.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

KW on those kick returns looked slower than Casey. I think all he wanted was a defender within 5 yards so he could go down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar