Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PETS: the poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Aug 26, 2010.

?

How do you feel about pets?

I have them and love them 31 vote(s) 88.6%
I have no problem with pets - as long as they are in YOUR house 3 vote(s) 8.6%
I have no use for animals whatsoever 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not sure 1 vote(s) 2.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Every guy I know hates cats. They're afraid that they lose man points if they own cats or something.

I get hell for owning a cat... but he's the coolest cat in the world. For real.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,808
    inside lapdog, inside manx and my best pet - Lulu the mole killing outside cat.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,713
    Cats are hard to figure out, but once you know them, you can get them to react certain ways. I'm not claiming my cats back when I was young would sit or rollover on command, but they did stop doing bad things once I told them "no" 20x LOL. I'm a dog lover too, but cats are a better pet for my 5 year old daughter. She's not going to walk a dog or bath it, but she can handle scooping poop from a box, and dishing out a cup or two of cat food each day. I'd love to be able to get a rottweiler again, that was the best dog I had growing up.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Cats are so much easier to take care of. You don't have to be afraid to leave your house and worry about them peeing in your house (usually) I can take a weekend trip, leave my cat at the house with some food and water, and we're good to go.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Libby (a few months ago) - Yorkie

[IMG]
  5. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

My preference for dogs over cats has nothing to do with "manhood points". I'm too old to really give a rats ace of what anyone thinks.

The way I look at it is, there is nothing a cat can do that a dog can't do better in regards to ownership. IMO cats are useless.
    1 people high five this.
  6. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Those dogs crack me up.:))
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    I wasn't pointing at you.

I was just saying in general guys don't like cats... and it's because they don't think cats are manly enough.

Not sure why I got an "it sucks" for that post... I guess my "it sucks" cherry had to be popped at some point.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,653
    Carry it like a badge of honor :)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,653
    If there was a politically correct way to use the phrase "coupla retards" it would apply to my dogs, god love em..
    1 people high five this.