PETS: the poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 26, 2010.

?
  1. I have them and love them

31 vote(s)
    88.6%
  2. I have no problem with pets - as long as they are in YOUR house

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. I have no use for animals whatsoever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not sure

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Every guy I know hates cats. They're afraid that they lose man points if they own cats or something.

I get hell for owning a cat... but he's the coolest cat in the world. For real.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

inside lapdog, inside manx and my best pet - Lulu the mole killing outside cat.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cats are hard to figure out, but once you know them, you can get them to react certain ways. I'm not claiming my cats back when I was young would sit or rollover on command, but they did stop doing bad things once I told them "no" 20x LOL. I'm a dog lover too, but cats are a better pet for my 5 year old daughter. She's not going to walk a dog or bath it, but she can handle scooping poop from a box, and dishing out a cup or two of cat food each day. I'd love to be able to get a rottweiler again, that was the best dog I had growing up.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Cats are so much easier to take care of. You don't have to be afraid to leave your house and worry about them peeing in your house (usually) I can take a weekend trip, leave my cat at the house with some food and water, and we're good to go.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Libby (a few months ago) - Yorkie

[​IMG]

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

My preference for dogs over cats has nothing to do with "manhood points". I'm too old to really give a rats ace of what anyone thinks.

The way I look at it is, there is nothing a cat can do that a dog can't do better in regards to ownership. IMO cats are useless.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Those dogs crack me up.:))

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wasn't pointing at you.

I was just saying in general guys don't like cats... and it's because they don't think cats are manly enough.

Not sure why I got an "it sucks" for that post... I guess my "it sucks" cherry had to be popped at some point.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Carry it like a badge of honor :)

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If there was a politically correct way to use the phrase "coupla retards" it would apply to my dogs, god love em..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar