Peyton Manning to host SNL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just saw a commercial on NBC (Puck: You watching "Scrubs" tonight?) and Peyton is hosting this weekend. Carrie Underwood is the musical guest.

The funny thing is one of the cast members said, "You are so stunningly beautiful." Carrie said, "Thank you." Then the guy said, "I was talking to Peyton." Peyton turns and puts his arm on his shoulder and said, "Thanks, man." :)) :ha:

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Oh that's gonna be so funny lol. I wonder if Peyton does a skit playing Elvis on this one. I am gonna watch for surel :))

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't like it at all when he passes for TDs against the Titans, but for some reason I find his acting to be pretty funny.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There were a few clips on today's "Total Access" on NFL Network. He reminds me of Al Gore in that the public perception of him is that he's nerdy, yet he has a quick wit and self-deprecating humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar