Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...except the only way to avoid it would be stop watching football and pretend that I didn't follow football to all my co-workers/friends/etc.

2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Peyton said he didn't want the deal done during the season because he wanted to focus on the season. Just like his last signing. And no, there is no tag this year. It was brought up during the Eagles / Packers game today. So if he wants to leave, he could. But with his record there and the dollars they're gonna pay him, a snowman would have a better chance of surviving hell than Peyton wearing anything other than a Colts jersey for the rest of his career.

3. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

Peyton is not going to the Titans!

Fisher will not be a Titan past 2011.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He probably wouldn't have to.

Just give KB #10. Wasn't he wearing it last year, anyway. :wink2:

It seems VY won't be needing it anymore. :D

Besides, if we did mange to sign Peyton, didn't he wear #16 in college?

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If it were to happen (its not) then Britt would give Peyton his number and thank him for the opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's kinda sad that there are some people discussing this as if it's actually a possibility.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Other than the few games left in the playoffs, what's left to talk about? :hmm:

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Well we could talk about Vince Young and Jeff Fisher like 99% of the other topics on this board.

9. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

dude that jersey...it looks.....so beautiful...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Is discussion of realistic possibilities for improving this team somehow not allowed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar