1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Yea you can

When your identity as a TEAM is Manning, you better put up over an 88 rating to win games.
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

The season the Colts won the SB, it was widely noted that the D played better and Rhodes should have gotten the MVP in the SB. Manning was adequate, at best, in that particular win.

Also, it was a Bears team led by Rex Grossman.

Against the Saints, it was on Mannings shoulder, pretty much, and he choked.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

The season the Colts won the SB, it was widely noted that the D played better and Rhodes should have gotten the MVP in the SB. Manning was adequate, at best, in that particular win.

Also, it was a Bears team led by Rex Grossman.

Against the Saints, it was on Mannings shoulder, pretty much, and he choked.
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

"It Sucks"
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

As much as I hate Peyton, have to respect the man. Amazing performance - thank god I didn't face you in fantasy!
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

For the record, I was all in on getting Peyton. I don't blame Bud for trying his best at the risk of holding the team back if it didn't happen. The reward was great enough to risk the consequences of failing to land him imo. It didn't work out, but Bud was trying get that trophy!!!
  7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

We should have got PM for the season and then VY for the playoffs.

After a year or two of that they would just do the trophy celebration at the beginning of the year.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

I wanted him too. Such a bizarre feeling wanting my team to sign the player I hate the most. But Peyton snubbed us so I go back to hating him. Maybe hate him even more now.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

He can still play at an extremely high level as we saw last night and it continues to frustrate me as I can't stand this guy!! Ravens d looked very pitiful and couldn't even get a hard hit on him. He will be great in regular season but when it comes to playoffs, that's the question.
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor