Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    Well thats the type of runner they have. CJ is not that kind of runner nor has he ever been. He is a guy who relies on his OLine and when he has holes hes one of the best at making the most of them. As of right now though imo, we need a rb who can run through tackles and still get yards when there is no where to run because our offensive line couldnt block my grandma!
    titanflamer high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    another thing that makes it so easy to stop our run. is that 8 of cjs 11 rushing attempts yesterday our FB was on the field. Other than that he was never out there! That makes it obvious when we are gonna run the ball! Regardless though it dont matter if you still execute. Back when CJ went for 2000 we had one of the best lines in the game. Alge and kevin M. played an important role in that as well. Hell those were the days when we lined up to run and teams knew we were gonna run it but just couldnt stop it.
  3. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,590
    Even with manning, we don't win that game
    mud, RavensShallBurn and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,020
    Ding ding ding. Correct.

And I'll even admit I was one of the guys wanting Peyton. I really, really, really wanted us to get him.

Still glad we didn't regardless of what happened yesterday.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Really, why would it not be possible to win the game with Manning?

You've got the Pats defense keying pass instead of run. We lost by 21 and basically looked like quitters again near the end of the game.

I think with Manning the team is more hyped, the crowd is more hyped, and if we lose yesterday it is much much much closer.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,020
    The Broncos can run the ball... we can't. Which means even when they key on the pass, we still wouldn't be able to run.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,600
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    looks like he made the right choice given how our team is apt to quit or half arse.
  7. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,784
    Tell me about it, I even saw "No Show Moreno" get clogged up at the line of scrimmage and he was able to bounce it out and run it in for a TD...with NO HOLE opened up for him by his line...damn, amazing how that happens sometimes isn't it....well unless your name is CJ!:disappointed:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    The Broncos are gonna beast this year as long as Manning stays healthy. And Von Miller too...man I'd love to see a guy like him coming off the edge for us