Peyton to visit TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

Bud wants him.

Munch doesn't.

He's meeting with Munch.

Story over!

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:facepalm:

Somebody give Mr. Bud his "vitamins" and wheel him into the garden.

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I sure hope so.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My only issue with the visit is that it eliminates us from the Mario Williams contest. By the time Peyton meets with Munch, Mario will have heard tons of offers and will sign elsewhere. We could end up screwing ourselves and ending up with neither.

We have the best OT duo in the league and ranked 2nd in pass blocking.

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

well...thanks to the redskins and cowboys we now have a nother 1.6M to play with in cap money

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

so technically Manning isn't visiting the state of Tennessee.... so the title is wrong :p
    off site huh.... im guessing he'll be in houston in Bud's office with Munch...
    i really think if we wanted him he should've visited the state he played college in....

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm sure Munch will let Peyton discuss on what his intentions are and Munch will let him know our intentions. If they are not on the same path, we'll go our seperate ways.

A perfect world would be Peyton playing for 1 to 2 years and develop Locker at the same time. Peyton win a SB within those couple years and he will retire. Hand over the keys to Locker and continue the SB run.... :grrhee:

Just to let everyone know, I'm not for this Peyton idea. Rather have Mario to be honest.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Titans' facility covers less than .000000001% of the state of Tennessee... in case you didn't know.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

There a superbowl favorite with Texans, but any indication of joining the Titans, and everyone wants blood.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Schuab would out of there so quick the Texan brass' heads would spin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar