PFF 2013 Position Ratings for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessy XO, Jul 19, 2013.

1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How do you know what coty offers? Coty is a lot faster we know that.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Yea but in all fairness, those were not Webster picks.

And Coty does look to be a gem, but IMO Verner is better today. Maybe down the road in a few weeks we'll learn different, but as of this minute, Im still going with Verner as the No.2 CB.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

You forgot Mouton ;)

Easy to do. There are so many lol. There could be more even.
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not taking sides in the battle for the NB job i just think that Sansabaugh should be a viable candidate for the job and be allowed to compete and not be dismissed as a permanent bench warmer. He played at a big time school and can fly.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

He's definitely in it, he looked good vs Green Bay last year, I fully expect him to give Verner a run for his money. But I wont be bummed if he doesn't, and I also dont expect him to unseat Verner, but it is a possibility, as you said, he can run with anyone.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Coty is a project pick. Just like McCourty was a project when we took him. I think though if he ends up winning the NB position (which I hope) they will probably put him on the outside CB position and bump ATV into the inside NB position.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Coty might be ready to start. He did a pretty good job vs Randall Cobb last year in Green Bay, and Cobb is a fast MFer.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

That would be even better!