PFF: Vikings @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

From the tweets:

Mularkey: Douglas split was too wide on play that wound up the interception, didn't need to block, just release. #Titans

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Another reason we should have kept dgb. He was our best blocking wr

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Absolutely. I was scratching my head why we would ever as a WR to block a DE... That's one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of. Makes no sense at all.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I have zero faith in Robiskie learning anything....

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I typed this a few times in the game thread but it wasn't posting. But essentially, we've won the opener numerous years in a row and hows that worked? This is a new team. I wanna see them pissed.

Interesting Williamson graded well when so many bitched about him. Always been a fan of him to be honest.

Lions game will be interesting. Their run game looked really good, and Stafford could carve them. But much poorer defense. Could be a shootout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar