PFT Titans cap space

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

NFL.com says we have ~ 10 mil in space?

Cowboys have 50k haha. I laughed at the comment where someone said they can sign another cheerleader and a veteran hot dog vendor.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Campbell is entering his 3rd year so we will see what happens. You cant teach his size and speed. He did tip that pass to Zach Brown in the Jags game and that was a play that gave us back 6 points. Id love to see more of that! Patrick Peterson got burned on a bunch of plays his rookie year. You need actual game reps to get better. Only red flags I see are Tommie has a temper and has made some stupid decisions in college that he overcame.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Exactly. McCourty was toast his first year and now he is a very solid CB because he got reps.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The thing I like is that Campbell is feisty, his penalties are out of aggression, not from being soft. He just needs more reps.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The thing I like is that Campbell is feisty, his penalties are out of aggression, not from being soft. He just needs more reps.

7. xpmar9x

I'm not saying we should give up on TC, I'm just saying that we can't be content with him hoping he turns it around. We gotta go pickup a vet FA CB, make him & coty earn playing time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he doesn't emerge as a capable CB this year, he's a lost cause.

9. xpmar9x

Agreed.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I agree, he has a temper that costs us yards. I like his intensity, but not his penalties. He has value as is especially being a decent backup cb. Lets be honest, he is always the first man to the ball on kickoffs and we have Shaw and Bailey under expensive contracts to play mainly special teams. Campbell was a seventh round pick under his rookie contract, he is cheap right now. He has time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar