Phillip rivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Did anyone see that dumb@ss turn around and talk a bunch of trash to the Indi fans? What an idiot. I'm starting to hate that moron more than Peyton...:grrhee:

2. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I'm sure he's just reacting to the same moron behavior from the stands. I would say that he's not the most professional QB that I've ever seen; he needs to learn to let that kind of stuff go.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

They will get beat down by the Pats next week.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It wasn't very professional. But, after all the sh-- that SD put up with throughout that game, whether it be bad calls from officials (and there were many) I'm sure there was a bit of frustration there.

And you don't get fined for venting those at the fans. :))

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well....as long as you aren't venting with your hands....

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I gotta say, I might have done the same thing. The Chargers shouldn't have had any shot in that game (taking into account how badly the refs screwed them throughout the game). Without Rivers playing the best ball of his career, they didn't have a chance.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

As much as i reallly dont like Rivers...Im sure in the heat of the moment those fans can get really annoying. I dont blame him

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I was actually hoping Young would gain his intensity, instead of the pouting, primadonna crap he's been pulling. I'm not saying that I want Young to mix it up with other teams' fans, but that much intensity has to have it's down side.

Anyone else notice that fan flipping Rivers off, right in his face??? Not to mention they were booing him when he was injured. Oh yeah, those same fans also booed a 14 year old girl between the third and fourth quarter.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

wait, you're bashing rivers for trash talking colt fans?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/71QDr1qqwuY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/71QDr1qqwuY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar