Phillip rivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Don't like him but he does have intensity that's for sure. He wants to win as bad as anyone. I'm with Psychop1.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I thought it was hilarious. Fans are mean and crazy. They say any old crazy thing that comes to mind. Some fans even harrass players' wives and family members on road trips.

A players shouldn't resond to fans because it validates their heckling. However, Rivers couldn't resist when they won.

And yea, the Colts fans are equal to the Philly fans for booing a little girl. They no limit!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Both sides are wrong. Hate to see stuff like that.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The girl getting booed was funny.It looked like she saw the funny side of it.

Rivers is full of crap,a real punk. I'd like to think if I was paid millions of dollars to play the game I love that put up with abuse from rival fans.

Rivers is pathetic.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

^^^^not me! I love nonsense like that. I talk trash to any bunch of fans, even the Raiders. If Rivers was my man, we'd end up getting arrested. The lead story would be, "QB Rivers and his wife were arguing with fans....."

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Some of you guys on here are saying how you like rivers trash talking are the same guys who were hammering vince because whenever the camera shows him he's not studying plays or talking with his qb coach. It seems every game they show rivers on the sideline he's trash talking with someone.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Well, I don't quite remember that discussion, but now that you mention it, if he's not going to pay attention to the game, he could at least get those around him pumped up, instead of sitting there, staring at the ground with his bottom lip pooched out. I like intensity in football. Just imagine if everyone of our players had the drive that KVB does.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You never see players up in the refs face like in the nba. I think that is good. It's just a curious thing as to why. I think Dan Marino was the last hot head, and he never won anything.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Rivers is a bit of a hothead, but I don't think what he did was that bad. You want your players to have that fire. He's finally developing into a real leader and a solid franchise QB.

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

phildo is a d***, I'd love to see Al stomp that goofy smirk off his face....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar