Phillip Supernaw, Antonio Andrews to become Unrestricted Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I can't remember the game but I'll never get the image of Kinney dragging 3 people down the field on one play. It was hilarious.

2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Stevens had like 10 catches in like 7 years.....I just don't understand the love for him at all he was a good blocker but not elite.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Luke Wilson and Mycal Rivera are good options to replace Fasano, imo. Quality receiving tight ends who also are valuable blockers.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Draft one. This class is the best in years and they will be on a rookie deal. We shouldn't even look at the FA tight end market anymore.

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

A blocking tight end contract is pretty cheap. I think I'd rather pay a few million a year and keep the draft pick for other positions. But if there's a TE they think can be good enough to stick around for years to come, it wouldnt be a bad move, I guess.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah Supernaw is the blocking TE we just signed for cheap. We need a threat at the TE position. DW is 33 he's not going to last forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar