Pick #100 of the 2017 NFL Draft: TE Jonnu Smith, Florida International

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Nailed it !! Very underrated player and pick.

Man, I love what Robinson has done.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

What highlights? Dude has as many highlight videos as I do. Link if possible please.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

OJ who?!?!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

My only thing is that for damn near 20 years the Titans have been TE oriented with no trophy to show for it and now should be the time to move the ball downfield to WR's. Our personnel is capable. And the game has evolved. I mean for a number of years we even used TE's to return kickoffs. We need to focus on being more explosive downfield.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You did see pick number five and pick number 76 right ?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Here it is

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Let's hope. But once again, a plethora of talented TE's. It's hard to get away from what you know how to do when you have talent at the position.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I hope the days of us using the TE as a #1 option are over too. It should be a possession option. A red zone option. Not your whole damn offense.

We haven't had a choice though, as we have had mediocre receivers at best forever. Hopefully, that has just changed.

10. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Don't be a jerk dude...Not confused at all...I'm curious if we were so enamored by him chances are he could've been had later...plus tight end is a luxury...we still have/had other needs to address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar