Pick #126: Lavelle Hawkins, WR, California

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by sirjesse, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the hawk has landed in nashville!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

doing that is what has gotten us into the cluster **** that is our WR core.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He'll be good, but not what we need. It's alright, I like the value.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Solid WR, will be a good 3rd, but thats what we already have. A bunch of 2nd and 3rd WRs.

MR better do something.

5. mellowyellow

mellowyellow Camp Fodder

we need to trade for Roy willams

6. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

For years the Pats have only had 2nds and 3rds and been just fine. I doubt we will do much else to add to the WR core. What you see is what you are getting. And I still think we can be competitive, i.e. playoffs with a win or two.

7. Bobo tha Titan

Bobo tha Titan NFL's ThinkTank

We are so starve for a WR that you all actually are getting excited about a guy that if he over-achieves will be as good as the guys that are already on this team.

We had better make a move in free agency or it we be a long season and a quarterback in round one next year.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Agreed. I somehow believe that the organization doesn't want to help Vince because they know that the dude can't play football. They know Tebow will come out sooner or later...maybe they're hoping for him lol

9. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Supposedly We did something good

Mel Kyper just said our Levelle Hawkins pick was the best pick in day 2!!!!!! If this is true then i would sum the draft up as a 6/7 out of 10. The Johnson move looks better and better as i see more footage on him. I woulda loved Sweed in round two but all in all it was a good draft, if u think about the impact of our 2005 draft picks...this cant be any worse.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Mel Kiper is a douche bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar